Private lessons are available to students of all ages, both in-person and remotely. Lessons typically cover the following topics:
- Composition & Songwriting
- Music Theory & Harmony (Traditional & Jazz/Pop/J-pop)
- Ear Training, Solfege, & Sight-Singing
- Film/animation & video game scoring
- Electronic music production & DAW techniques / DTM
- Arranging / Orchestration
- Stylistic Analysis
My teaching style is goal-oriented and both my approach and the topics covered are tailored to each student's needs.
There are also some specialized courses I've developed based on previous student goals:
- MTAC Certificate of Merit
- AP Music Theory
- Japanese popular music
- Composing for Marimba
All lessons are priced at the following rate regardless of topics covered:
½ hour: $40
Full hour: $60
Discounts are available for monthly prepayment.
Please contact me to discuss options using the form below!
I work with a number of excellent instructors and can provide qualified referrals for:
Piano, Guitar, Voice, Flute, Oboe, Bass, Violin/Viola, Drums, Percussion, Mixing, Mastering